Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are what's most important. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals - and that makes us happy!
Jackson's Body Shop has been a fixture in Clarksville since 1972 when the original owner, Billy Jackson first opened the shop. Arthur Carter became owner/manager in 1985, continuing the tradition of a hometown shop that Clarksvillians have learned to count on. Still known as Jackson's, the shop has been under the ownership of Mike Hopkins since 2006. Mike had owned an auto body repair shop on Hwy. 48 for 12 years prior to that and has worked with his father and in various shops since he was 16.
A few things you should know...
- We use a full line of quality automotive finishes
- We coordinate with all Insurance Companies/Rental Car Agencies
- We are a charter member of the Tennessee Collision Repairers Association - Middle Tennessee Chapter
- Our team has over 100 years of combined experience
- We guarantee all our work for as long as you own your car.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service and quality in the industry.
Please call us today at (931) 647-6989.