Help! I've Had an Accident!!!
What Do I Do Now???
When you've been involved in a car accident, you're more than likely feeling upset and frustrated. We try to make the repair process as simple and easy as possible for our customers!
A few things to keep in mind before you take your car to any body shop:
- You do NOT have to get more than one estimate!
- You do NOT have to take your car to any particular body shop - no matter what your insurance company tells you!
- You have the option of choosing the body shop you feel most comfortable and confident with.
- We offer free rental cars for approved customers - drop your car off, hop in a rental and we'll take care of everything else.
We make getting your car fixed as easy as 1-2-3!
Here's what You need to do now:
- Call your insurance company to report that you've had an accident and that you are having Jackson's do the repairs.
- Drop your car off at Jackson's. If approved and a car is available, you're welcome to drive one of our free loaner cars!
- Pick up your newly repaired vehicle!
That's all there is to it! We take care of everything else!!! Isn't that simple?
Here's what We will do for You:
- Meet and greet customer and help them fill out any required paperwork.
- Provide a FREE loaner car to approved customers.
- Inspect damages, begin disassembly, and acquire needed replacement parts in order to speed up the repair process.
- Work with the customer's insurance adjuster to file a claim for repairs.
- Submit any supplemental claims if needed.
- Call, text, email customer to update them on the progress of repair.
- Complete all needed repairs.
- Check that all equipment is in working order before releasing vehicle.
- Notify customer when the repair has been completed.